Thursday, November 11, 2010

she looks like she makes a good biscuit.

there are two kinds of people in this world: those that can make a good biscuit & those that cannot.  sure, practice can improve your skill or lack-there-of, but you are either born with it or you're not.
 
 
last night in class, we made biscuits.  before we started, i said a little prayer to the Lord.  "please God, let me be a good biscuit maker."

& you know what, i think i just might be!



we also made cheddar biscuits & cinnamon raisin scones.  yummm.


urban standard should probably hire me :)

love love,
kjp.

2 comments:

  1. you start baking full time tomorrow...if only I could make that call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the best compliment I ever got from a grandma. I am glad we share the same blood, thus same innate talents.

    ReplyDelete