Monday, November 22, 2010

ashley's white chili!


one of my favorite fall recipes is ashley's white chili.  never had it.  never even heard of it.  then she made it for one of our dinner get togethers & i fell in love! 

perfect for the cold weather...haha...yeah, right.  it was 70-something degrees today.

perfect for the fall.  & perfect for an easy dinner while my snotty head laid on the couch.

 {i heart crockpot dishes}

 {with a little bit of challah bread.
because that is how i roll now.}

i have a rule of not sharing recipes that aren't mine to share.  so enjoy the beautiful pictures & imagine the lovely flavors.

happy thanksgiving week!  i am grateful for yummy food.

love love,
kjp.

2 comments:

  1. so can ashley post the recipe in a comment? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I'm so glad that you are enjoying it. I am happy to share it... as soon I find the recipe, which is probably in storage, or when I get home to KC tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete