Wednesday, July 28, 2010

wedding wednesday # 3 - our wedding wall!

happy wedding wednesday!  today, i will show you how we are proudly displaying our beautiful wedding pictures by our wonderful photographer LSD Photography.

one of the walls in our apartment is HUGE: 20ft wide by 14ft tall of white wall.  so we needed to find a way decorate the large wall = large pictures!  this is my little math project to figure out where to hang the pictures & thus the nails.  (yes, yes i am a huge math dork.  i love it.)


& the final, beautiful product!


remember yesterday when i said you'd have to wait until today to see how we stored more kitchen stuff? my dad & blakey built these two buffet tables to not only store kitchen gadgets but also be the anchor for the wedding wall:



it is so much fun to display all of the amazing memories from our wedding day - from my favorite photograph in the world of the first time blake saw me in my wedding dress to the gorgeous panoramic shot of the sanctuary to our bird cake toppers in the centerpiece bird cages...  it makes me so so happy every time i look that way.

please enjoy:






i have a pink bouquet!









what creative ways are you displaying your wedding memories?

love love,
kjp.


1 comment:

  1. When I hang pictures it also starts with a math project! Who wants to have to put extra holes in the wall because you didn't measure first?

    And most of our wedding pics are in collage frames. I don't know if that's particularly creative but they still look pretty.

    ReplyDelete