Friday, July 23, 2010

happy happy weekend!

in honor of the beautiful weekend upon us (two of our great friends are coming into town to visit!), i wish you a happy happy weekend...hopefully filled with happy treats.

via yee-haw industries on etsy
the one & only amy cakes for my byrd shower
tanky's 1/2 birthday peanutbutter puppy cuppies
once again, an amy cakes creation for our rehearsal dinner
monday night baking with my dearest nora & sarah
very similar to cupcakes are blakey's groomsmen brownie cakes
by, you guessed it, amy cakes.

a sweet & happy weekend to you.

love love,
kjp.

3 comments:

  1. Random comment/question...How did you get the thing down at the bottom of the post to appear? It gives the people the option to email, tweet, facebook, etc. your posts. I thought I had put that option on mine, but when I keep looking back at it, it doesn't come up? I had tried applying it when I look at the "design" of the blog..but it might not have worked...

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. try this (although it usually takes a couple of tries for things to work correctly on blogspot. hence the pictures that are randomly ot centered on my posts...)

    design - edit (under blog posts) - show share buttons.

    although, i can only imagine you had gotten that far...

    ReplyDelete