Monday, July 26, 2010

my dad!

so so excited to to tell you that my dad is running for state senate!!

for any of you that live in Oklahoma's senate district 15, which includes a significant portion of Norman, (& everyone else!) please check out his website & learn about the issues he supports.  [click here]  as my sister said "voting is important....here is one of your candidates."  i would love for you to vote for him.

& for the fun stuff...some of my favorite pictures of my daddy byrd.

neon.  fanny packs.  randy travis.  enough said.

the annual 4th of July corn shucking.


dad & ruth at blake's pirate party.


a little boomer sooner.

father daughter dance with my sis.


the boys in their fave Hawaiian shirts.


a very proud father of the pharmD.

our first walk down the aisle at blake & my rehearsal.

our father daughter dance.
he couldn't look happier.


ok, maybe he looks happier here.


"amarillo by mornin'..."

love you, dad!!

love love,
kjp.

2 comments:

  1. We need good candidates, and your dad will be someone we can TRUST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT!? that's awesome!! i'm totally voting... gotta LOVE jack beller!

    ReplyDelete