Wednesday, December 22, 2010

a favorite christmas memory - my friends!

a few more favorites...

2006:
 {fun in the snow with my roomies!
haley & julie & mr. chive-hair snowman}

{OU graduation party @ numbers!}

{ugly christmas sweater party with the highschool friends
note: orange sweaters still are not christmasy}

2007:
{blakey & my annual christmas tradition:
a very merry pops @ the civic center!}

{snow tubing @ the ballpark with dr. burget!}

2008:
{before a christmas party @ the skirvin.
the night blakey asked my dad permission to marry me :) }

{blakey's proposal!!}

2009:
{chesapeake christmas lights with blakey & tanky!}

{snow storm 2009.
the t-man loved the snow.}

2010:
 {birmingham christmas party @ the mcgowans'!}

{our texas basket}

super excited to create so many new christmas memories.

love love,
kjp.

No comments:

Post a Comment