Wednesday, August 11, 2010

wedding wednesday # 5: our wedding video!

watch.  cry.  laugh.  enjoy.

best day of my life up to that point.  this day could not have been captured more perfectly.  the pure joy on our faces.  the unbelievable amount of kisses.  all of the little things we had so much fun planning.  & the tremendous love from our friends & family.


Love Birds...Kendall+Blake from Mark & Trisha Von Lanken on Vimeo.

now every day of my life with my wonderful husband is the best day.

so many thanks to von wedding films.  if you are getting married, hire them.  one of the best wedding planning decisions we made.

love love,
kjp.

4 comments:

  1. I still cry with joy every time i watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendall & Blake
    Extraordinary! Delightful! Beautiful! Amazing! What a precious video - I felt like I was there all over again...

    Thank you so much for sharing - miss and love you guys!

    Momma T

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL video!!! i love it so much... :) and i love that we couldn't sway the same direction... oops. haha LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is watching this 10 times a day too much?

    ReplyDelete