Tuesday, August 3, 2010

my new, super exciting job!

yesterday, i got hired at a super fabulous, super urban coffee shop in downtown birmy!  my love for coffee & food & making people smile is going to be used so well.
urban standard is a hip coffee, lunch, & cupcake joint six blocks from our loft.  i can attest to the deliciousness & beauty of the lattes & have heard many more times than once that their cupcakes are fabulous.  (their red velvet cupcake recipe was featured in portico magazine.  i will be trying that out myself quickly.)
today i start 6 days of training... at 6:30am!  this morning person thing is really going to come in handy.






if you are in the area, stop by & see me!  i'll make you something delicious, or at least watch someone else do it until i perfect it myself.

love love,
kjp.

No comments:

Post a Comment