Thursday, August 19, 2010

my hair is so short!

not like julie short, but super short for me.  FIVE INCHES were cut off yesterday.  & i love it!  a great post-wedding, now-i'm-married-&-no-longer-need-to-be-growing-my-hair-out-for-the-wedding-because-that's-what-brides-do hair cut.


the self pic is the best i can do for now since my beloved fell asleep as soon as he was home last night.  bless his heart.  14.5 hours of work in one day apparently is a long day.  we did have a delicious dinner between naps.  more on that another day.

love love,
kjp.

5 comments:

  1. ohmygoodness! it's so cute!! and just in time for bama football :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So short! You are sto stinkin' cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you everyone!! now i have to remember how to "do" my hair. there was no need with long hair... more pics to come.

    ReplyDelete