Thursday, February 24, 2011

thankful thursday #8.

my birthday {golden birthday:  26 on the 26th} is in two days & i have so many things for which to be thankful.

1.  25 was very very very good to me.  to recap the first 3/4 of the year, see #5 {here}.  throw in my first & super successful attempt at a thanksgiving meal & one of the most fun days i've ever had, another snow-filled christmas which happened to be "our first christmas", an actually fun new years party with our new wonderful friends, another road trip across the country which means 20 hours of getting to know my best friend & husband even better than i already did, a few on call nights snuggling with my t-man, & so much more.

2. a visit over the weekend, which i am SO EXCITED about.  i will tell you all about it next week.  promise.

3. my super amazing husband already told me about my birthday gift.  {he couldn't keep a secret if his life depended on it.  how on earth did i not know when he was proposing??}  blakey got me a wedding band to wear while baking!!! 

as it turns out, engagement rings don't quite follow health code, & my wedding band is attached to my engagement ring.  so i've been wearing a lovely purple plastic band in class for the last 4 months. 

before christmas, i mentioned that some day we will have to get me a new wedding band to wear while baking.  & i showed him a few i liked.  this amazing boy bought me the one i liked the most!  & it should arrive today :) 

seriously.  he is the best.  & i am the luckiest girl alive.  i count my blessing each day.

i hope you can think of something for which you are thankful today.

love love,
kjp.

1 comment:

  1. cutest thing in the world kendall! and it's even cuter that he can't keep secrets. my parents are the same way.

    happy early birthday.

    ReplyDelete