Wednesday, February 2, 2011

wedding wednesday # 25: bridal party gifts!


the one & only decision i made all on my own for the wedding was the bridesmaid & house party gifts.  & to be not humble at all, i did a fabulous job.

the bridesmaids received beautiful kate spade swirl glitz ball necklaces!  picking out colors for each bm was fun.


 {i HAD to get this one for myself :) }

my super house party girls received kate spade idiom bracelets!  in addition to the different colors, each bracelet has a little saying, or idiom, on the inside.  my favorites were: tickled pink, sing a different tune, as good as gold, & creme de la creme.  so unique!

{& they even come in a pretty little package!}

let's play i-spy-the-fun-gift!

 {cari marie at the rehearsal dinner}
 
 {jess & megan at the wedding}

{shannon at the wedding too!}

24.

love love,
kjp.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely gifts for wedding, I am starting to make my kid's first communion gifts for their upcoming holy day.

    ReplyDelete