Wednesday, May 23, 2012

the "what should i wear to church??" game!

when julie & i were little, we would play the "what should i wear to church??" game every sunday morning.  this game involved going into the other's closet, picking out a bijillion {it's a real world in little girl speak} outfits which included everything from the outfit itself to the jewelry to the shoes & even the frilly sunday best socks, & laying them neatly on the other's bed.  then the other would go through all of the outfits & finally pick out what she wanted to wear.

it is one of my favorite sunday morning memories with julie byrd.

so you can only imagine the joy i felt when i walked into my bedroom this sunday morning to find three outfits, from the jewelry to the dress to the shoes, laying neatly on my bed...


my husband is adorable!  he picked out three pretty great outfits with jewelry & shoes that actually matched!  {ok ok, i would not wear my sperrys with that yellow dress but the rest was very impressive.}  & he even took pictures for me to put on the blog.  

seriously.  he's the cutest.  ever.

oh oh & the worst part of our favorite game was putting everything back in the closet.  blake did that part for me as well.

i picked the blue dress, by the way.  which was the one he guessed i would pick.  a smart one too.


love love,
kjp.

1 comment:

  1. He's almost as good at it at that game as I used to be!

    ReplyDelete