Monday, February 27, 2012

thank you for a marvelous birthday!


my birthday weekend was the absolute best!!!

on saturday, blakey & i hung out with tanky at the dog park while he ran around & play play played.  then we were off to a fun lunch of po boys & our favorite avondale brewery saison.  we spent the evening with coffee & wine on our "patio" watching the sunset.  we even both stayed up to watch an entire movie.  well done, us!

sunday morning after church, blakey took me to brunch at rojo!  this little highland gem serves a fabulous latin american breakfast with delicious mimosas on the patio!


we had to enjoy as much of the GORGEOUS weather as we could, so we had another play date at the park with the little guy.  two & a half year old tanky is seriously the best.  he runs after a ball or stick or frisby or puppy a few times & is worn out.  he smiles really big, sticks his huge tung out, & stands right next to mom.  love him.  & love my husband.



for my birthday evening, we opened birthday cards & gifts & watched the oscars & ate delicious thai food!  a perfect birthday evening indeed.

thank you thank you thank you to all of you who made my birthday absolutely wonderful.  thank you for all of the phone calls & cards & gifts & texts & skypes & facebook messages.  thank you for celebrating with me & celebrating in honor of me.  

i love birthdays.  especially when my friends & family & loves are so wonderful about them.

here's to # 27!

365 days... :)

love love,
kjp.

No comments:

Post a Comment