Friday, February 3, 2012

mmmmm... nutella creamcheese brownies...


they were even more delicious than they sound.

seriously.

bet you'll never guess where i got the idea...  ok ok, you totally will.  found on pinterest!

{check out this gem HERE}

i started with my favorite brownie recipe.  easy as can be.  perfect every time.  & then i used homemade nutella!!

homemade nutella = fan.freakin.tastic.

instead of the major ingredients being palm oil & sugar {seriously, go look at that jar of nutella in your pantry}, the ingredients are {in weight order}: milk, chocolate, hazelnuts, a bit of honey, & a pinch of salt.

it is so good i want to eat it by the spoonful, which i might do this morning.  it only has a fridge life of a week, so i better not let it go bad.

happy friday to me.  & happy friday to you!

love love,
kjp.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday to me if I was in Birmy and could stop by Urban!! Yum.

    (then again, thanks for living far away. it makes it much easier for me to keep up my svelte physique. haha.)

    ReplyDelete