Monday, February 13, 2012

oh my gosh. oh my gosh. oh my gosh.


julie & ben are pregnant!!!!!!!!!!

i am so so so so so so so so so excited.  & happy.  & every other positive adjective in the world.

i've known for a few weeks & have had to keep my mouth shut.  oooh, so difficult.  but now i can shout it to the world:  my sister is pregnant!!!

we loved how they told us.  i fell to the floor when the flowers were delivered & i read the note, i was so elated.

they aren't going to find out if they are having a boy or a girl.  so to avoid referring to their baby as "it" for the next 7.5 months, i've named the baby "little aveer".

i love little aveer.

next step: pinterest baby board :)

congratulations, julie byrd & benny boo!!!  you two will be fabulous parents.

love love,
kjp.

1 comment: