Thursday, July 28, 2011

thankful thursday # 27.

today i am thankful.

i am thankful for my tanky who will take a 2 hour nap with me when i need it & will make me take him for a run when we both need it.

i am thankful for a wonderful place to work at which i choose to hang out on my afternoon off, so i can drink some great coffee, read a good book, & hang out with awesome people.

i am thankful for a rotation that my husband can get out of work early every once in awhile, so we can spend time together on my afternoon off.

i am thankful for the fellas in blake's program {& their lovely significant others} that will join us for an awesome dinner.

i am thankful for moe's wings.  still.

i am thankful for a beautiful summer evening with a cool breeze & comfortable evening temperatures to enjoy on a patio.

i hope you can think of something...so many things...big & small...for which you are thankful today.

love love,
kjp.

1 comment: