Friday, July 8, 2011

my cupcakes!

my cupcakes are the picture for urban standard on urbanspoon!  that is awesome.


i'm pretty sure that just means it was the last photo uploaded.  but it makes me smile, nonetheless.

it was a lovely short week at urban this week: took some day-old pastries to a women's & children's home on the holiday, had a break through on blueberry scones, & had a bit of success with french macarons.  {oh, those french macarons. if you've ever made them, you know.}

{raspberry macaroons with white frosting!}

i do hope you have a wonderful weekend!  sleep catching up is on my agenda.  & making the 4th of july meal i didn't feel like making during the huge rainstorm on the holiday.  hopefully it is delicious!

love love,
kjp.

1 comment:

  1. i'm sure it will be. I can't wait to try your french macarons!!

    ReplyDelete