Tuesday, January 4, 2011

wedding wednesday # 21: bridesmaid dresses

as it turns out, i actually cannot talk about weddings 52 times.  so i was going to quit wedding wednesday, but i've had requests to the contrary.  & such requests also included ideas, so wedding wednesday continues on!


i loved our bridesmaid dresses.  they were pretty & simple, yet a little sparkly & fun.  & they were from anthropologie, so all were happy!

although she says otherwise, i am certain my sister would have killed me had i made her wear a true "bridesmaid dress".  she would've worn it, yes.  but she would not have been happy.

& we didn't have a follow-the-rules wedding anyhow.

{the back lace racerback won me over}

{& they went incredibly well with the boys' suits}

{& my sister looks hot :)
& they go fabulously with the frilly pumps}

{although clearly the pumps ended up being a bad decision.
sorry bms.  love you for putting up with them though!}

wedding wednesday continues on!  if you have ideas for topic, i would love them!
love love,
kjp.

2 comments:

  1. So, I just went through all 23 of your wedding wednesdays and this is what I came up with:

    1. You never did a post about your favorite wedding blogs. Brides and future brides everywhere should be blessed with your good taste and faithful internet dedication.

    2. I cried when I read your post about my wedding. Thanks. More of your loved ones should get married so you can succintly represent them.

    3. You never talked about wedding gowns.

    love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. yes i did! but it was prior to the official wedding wednesday count up. http://lovetheporters.blogspot.com/2010/07/passing-down-my-love-for-wedding-blogs.html
    you even commented :)

    2. welcome :)

    3. good point. makes me nervous. but i can do it.

    ReplyDelete