Friday, January 21, 2011

jillian, you're killing me.

since its gotten cold outside, i've been having quite the time getting myself to the gym.

we have a membership at the UAB gym, which is super nice.  but with no designated parking lot, one must find a parking spot somewhere on the hospital/college campus & walk to the gym in the super cold. {read: excuses, excuses.}

i decided if i don't want to go outside to workout, i get to workout inside.

have you ever watched "the biggest loser"?  it used to be blakey & my favorite show.  we lovingly referred to it as "fat people".  {funny side note:  after realizing we always ate dinner while watching the show, we felt a little guilty & started working out during commercial breaks.  that lasted, oh, one week.}

jillian michaels is the female trainer on the show.  & she is insane.  she could get anyone fit.  anyone.  so i decided to buy her workout dvd to get myself to workout inside.

oh.

my.

gosh.

jillian is killing me.  & i invited blakey to join in the pain.  we have been waddling around all week.  a 20-minute workout.  & i'm dying.

on our day of fun, before blakey joined in the killer workout, i told blake i could not express how sore i was.  to which he responded, "you're lying.  you've been telling me all day."  smart a.

so i invite you to give it a try.  $10 at target.  your thighs will be screaming at me :)

happy friday!

love love,
kjp.

No comments:

Post a Comment