Friday, January 14, 2011

my new camera!!

have you noticed how much more awesome the photos on my blog have been lately?!

that's because my wonderful & amazing husband got me a new camera for christmas!!  because i am full blood little sister, i copied off of my big sister & got the one she has.  she named her camera onyx & her review of onyx is here.  & the expert's review is here.  {not that julie isn't an expert.}

maybe i should name mine little onyx.

the neat stuff it can do...

{normal picture}

{portrait}

{pop art}

{soft focus}

{grainy film}

{pin hole: blurred corners}

{diorama: blurred corners}

{gentle sepia}

everyone looks cool in grainy.  even the t-man....



happy friday!!

love love,
kjp.

3 comments:

  1. Well, I see I'm the lucky one here...more pictures of my boys! But really, you must make blake take some pics of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love how the black & white grainy really make tanks head wrinkles show up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and promise me you'll never take a picture of me in b&w grainy lest my head wrinkles show up!

    ReplyDelete