Thursday, January 6, 2011

thankful thursday #1.

my new year's resolution this year is to be more thankful.  our lives are so very blessed.  & i want to take note of the big & small things that for which i have to be thankful.

so to day begins thankful thursday!


this week, i have been so grateful for the opportunity to be part housewife, part coffee shop girl, & part baker.  i LOVE all three jobs so very much.  & am slowly becoming better at all three.

i cannot tell you how amazing it was to look forward to going back to work after our vacation.  what a joy.

super productive housewifey days are so much fun for me.  call me 1950s, if you'd like.  but getting so much accomplished for my husband, myself, & our home makes me smile.

& learning a skill that i truly enjoy & will eventually get paid to do.  every kindergartner's dream.

thank you husband, thank you God, thank you previous job that got me to this point.

"'for i know the plans i have for you, declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you & not to harm you, plans to give you hope & a future.  then you will call on me & come & pray to me, & I will listen to you.  you will seek me & find me when you seek me with all your heart.'"     - jeremiah 29:11-13

i hope you think of something for which you are thankful today :)

love love,
kjp.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for wonderful daughter-in-laws who take good care of my sons! It is a joy to see you so happy!

    (sorry I had a typo above!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been intending to send you some soup recipes to go with the soup pot we gave you. Maybe now that I have put it in writing I will get on the ball and just do it. Love your blog! Happy New Year! Tamela Lanier

    ReplyDelete
  4. please do! i LOVE soup & would love new recipes! thanks, Tamela!

    ReplyDelete