Thursday, October 11, 2012

thankful thursday - the fall.


oh my gosh, i love the fall.

three main reasons:
1. football, obviously.  it's the best time of year.
2. the food.  i love autumnal food.  pumpkin.  butternut squash.  apples.  maple.  cinnamon.  ginger.  cloves.   pecans...
3. the clothes!  if i could wear skinny jeans, a sweater, boots, & a scarf every day of my life, i would be one happy girl.

by the way, after seeing my boot collection above, my husband said "that's not that many boots.  especially because two are low tops.  you need more."  what?!  i love him.

so thankful for this beautiful season.

i hope you can think of something today for which you are thankful.

love love,
kjp.

2 comments:

  1. Please have your husband call my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A husband who encourages shoe purchases is one heck of a guy! I see those vintage Harold's ones you wore in the photo shoot! LOVE THOSE!! Momma T

    ReplyDelete