Tuesday, June 21, 2011

a beautiful wedding in oklahoma.

where have i been?!  {you asked.  you know you did.}  the answer:  oooooooooooklahoma!

while blakey stayed in alabama to work work work, i headed to my great state to spend a week with my family, see my sister for the first time in TEN MONTHS, & celebrate my step-sister getting married!  you, of course, will get to hear all about it.  so let's start with the wedding!

lindsey & her adorable now-husband, tony, had a super lovely ceremony in our parents' back yard.  lindsey looked absolutely gorgeous in her gown & tony could not have seemed happier.  it was a fun celebration.

friday night kicked off the wedding activities with a backyard rehearsal dinner with really delicious pizza & fun people.  please note the boys holding beers...during the rehearsal...  well done, fellas.


 {the bride & groom!}

 {my dad & step-mom}

my half-bro-in-law, aron, is pretty awesome.  he djed the rehearsal & wedding & reception.  we all loved the tunes, but i am pretty sure aron loved playing them even more.  check out the bromance here:


while i am bragging on my family, my half-sis, jenna, is the fancy schmancy wine importer of noble wine imports.  she has some fabulous italian boutique wines.  the sparkling wine: so fabulous.



oh!  lindsey & tony asked me to make the grooms cake!  it was an honor.  & a lot of fun to actually see tons of people enjoying my baking :)  tony is a big red sox fan, so lindsey surprised him with this edible boston cake topper:

 
& THEN MY SISTER {& BENNY BOO BOO BOO BOO BOO BOO} ARRIVED!!!  oh my gosh, i was so happy to see them.  so so happy.


so let the wedding begin!  among all of the pictures, lindsey & tony took a few in my dad's corn field.  so awesome.

 {a sneak peak from april mass photography}

 {my step-bro & his super cute gf, ally}

 {dad & ruth dancing the night away}

we all had so much fun & were delighted to see the newlyweds so happy.  congratulations to you two!


love love,
kjp.

No comments:

Post a Comment