Friday, October 1, 2010

railroad park # 2.

i have a little crush on birmy's new railroad park.  the site of downtown buildings with fields of grass makes me smile.  one of the super neat things about this particular combination is the array of people that are brought to this area.

on tanky & my day-of-fun at the park, we decided to sit on a park bench {yes, we.  he chose to sit in my lap on said park bench.  all 48lbs of him.  a-dorable.} & watch.  my heart melts...

{the cute couple around our age walking their big puppy}
{a family of four has a nice evening picnic}

{a new mother & father let their little boy run around in the grass}

{kiddos play with a balloon...& subsequently let it fly into the sky}

{my tanky on my lap}

{two friends enjoying the sun}

{free wifi for the business folk}

{a couple walking hand-in-hand}

{a mother helping her daughter peddle up the big hill}

what a beautiful place to live.

happy friday.  do something fun with someone you love this weekend.

love love,
kjp.

1 comment:

  1. DEFINITELY doing something with someone I love this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete