Saturday, June 19, 2010

we are home!





after 7 weeks of marriage, we are finally home to sweet home alabama! blake & i have been blessed with so much to update you on - the honeymoon, friends' weddings, graduations, parties, vacations, moving, & our new home. to sum everything up, we could not be more happy, rested, excited, anxious, tan, or in love than we are right now. as blake starts his intern year this week, i will do my best to tell you all about the wonderful things going on in our life.

what wonderful blessings have been going on in your lives?

love love,
kjp.

1 comment:

  1. Kendall! I love the post, love the pics on face of your sweet home in alabama, and most of all... I love/miss you! For now, I've got some soup and cookies to catch you up on. I'll probably post them tomorrow. Both are a cinch; and may do well in testing out all your new kitchen gear... ;D

    ReplyDelete