Monday, June 21, 2010

more celebration of my bridal party.


to continue celebrating the wonderful ladies in my bridal party, let me tell you about my lovely bridal luncheon.  it took place at Blu the morning before our wedding and was hosted by my mom and step-mom with quite a bit of assistance from my amazing big sister.



                                      

after a bit of chatting and sipping on cocktails, the girls surprised me once again with one of the neatest gifts - each girl had written a poem about us and cari put all of the poems together in an adorable moleskin.  (remember her obsession with moleskin??)

                                      

                                      

                                               

they are absolutely going to be so mad at me for this, but i'm going to share some with you anyway!  (i'll keep it semi-anonymous, so maybe that will help?)

kendall beller you're my friend,
i hope it stays that way to the end.

the best time is spent baking with you,
i think you feel the same way too.

i'll come visit you in your new home,
or i'll call you on the phone...
while eating ice cream in a cone!

kendall beller, you're my friend,
and i'll love you forever to the end.


"TWICED BAKED POTATOES"
Together forever
With your best friend,
I
Can't wait for your new wonderful life to begin.
Enjoy this poem from start to end:

Baking and Bible,
And of course the hills.
Kendall taught us about life and God,
Every Tuesday was always the best 
Definitely loved our cooking fest!

Porter is what you'll soon become,
Oh and you'll have so much fun!
Thank you for all the
Advice you give.
Talking to you has always been a joy.
Our friendship has grown and will never go away.  I'm
Excited for you, blake, and tanky,
So congratulations to you, KJP!!!


kendall kendall,
my BOK buddy,
my work life after you
will be so very cruddy.

i will never forget
all the food days we've shared,
and all your support-
when Zeebs made me scared!

your grammar is quite perfect,
and for that i am glad,
because misplaced apostrophes
upset me a tad!

you love lowercase letters,
more so than most,
but with an uppercase CHEERS!,
i offer this toast:

to KJB - almost P
and your beautiful smile:
may you have a lifetime of happiness
after you walk down the aisle!


& last but definitely not least:  kendall B  i promise it is worth it.

after my amazing friends shared their gift, i got to give them their gifts!  it was the ONE thing i kept a surprise from everyone:  kate spade necklaces & kate spade idiom bracelets!  in my opinion, they are gorgeous.  i even had to get one for myself :)

    

                                        

what a super fun way to kick off the wedding weekend!  love love you girls!

                                        

love love,
kjp.

1 comment:

  1. love you love you!!! loving the reminising! :) your wedding and all of the festivities included were so much fun! i miss youuuu!!!

    and to anyone that happens upon this comment, my advice: do click on the "kendall b" it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete