Tuesday, June 22, 2010

sir tank "the colonel" porter.

my tanky is coming home today!  we haven't seen the little guy since we left oklahoma two weeks ago, and he is finally going to be here to see his new home today.  i could not be more excited.  so let's take a break from the wedding posts & have an ode to my tanky:




      





















































i could tell you the story behind each of these pictures, but, don't worry, i wont.  welcome to your new home, sir tank "the colonel" porter!

love love,
kjp.

5 comments:

  1. um... is blake wearing onesie pajamas?! :) cause that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that would be an absolute "yes" - his chosen christmas morning outfit. i love my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures keep going and going and going. . . I grinned, though, instead of rolling my eyes. Murphy and I had a strong showing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to know where you got the onesie, Blake! Bryce has been wanting one for years...
    Adorable dog, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. he got it at bass pro shop last winter! he was SO RIDICULOUSLY EXCITED.

    ReplyDelete