Wednesday, October 15, 2014

showering miss nora belle!


this wonderful group of ladies threw nora belle & me the most beautiful & loving shower!  there were pink poms & poofs, colorful flowers & polka dot straws, & the sweetest "nora belle" banner.  the food was delicious too with tasty chicken salad & little petit fours for dessert.  all of the guests were invited to write wishes for miss nora belle that were an absolute joy to read.  so many loved ones were there to make us feel oh so special.



{the nora belle sign that now hangs over her crib!}

{blue mason jars with fancy fruit & colorful straws!}

{what a pretty table of treats}

{a george strait album of lullabies!}

{my beautiful mom & sis}

{& my dear friend, cari,
who showered nora belle & me two days in a row}

{the k pic, of course!}

love love,
kjp.

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE those pics of us celebrating your sweet nora belle!! love you love you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you to all of my besties for such a beautiful shower! You guys are the best and Kendall and I love you and can't wait for you to meet Nora Belle!!!!!

    ReplyDelete