Thursday, March 28, 2013

thankful thursday - pink isn't just a color.


my wonderful & amazing sister sent me the best "happy spring!" gift this week!  it's a barbie hot pink coffee mug with vintage barbies & a quote stating "pink isn't just a color.  it's an attitude."


& it's fabulous!  absolutely made my day & gave me a huge smile all day long.  & probably every time i drink out of it from now on.


the package was addressed to "aunt kenlie", so i guess it was technically from #littlemalcolmv.

 {the cutest little man in the whole world!}

julie also sent me a taste of the chocolate nugget she made.  it didn't turn out exactly as she wanted it to.  but, oh my gosh, it's delicious.  it's amazingly sweet & i could still eat the entire container in one sitting.


my sister is the best.

i hope you can think of something today for which you are thankful.

love love,
kjp.

No comments:

Post a Comment