Thursday, January 24, 2013

thankful thursday - the gentleman.


when blakey i started dating, i was quite adamant about him opening my car door for me when we walked to the car.  i, the oklahoma/southern belle, & blakey, the college midwesterner, did not see eye to eye on this.  but he eventually opened my car door enough to appease me.

years later, i am much less strong minded about car door openings, but blakey now very gentlemanly opens my car door anytime we are on date.

lately, he has decided that going to the gym is a "gym date".  so as we are walking back out to the car, all workout sweaty & gross, he hurries to my side of the car to open my door.  it is seriously the sweetest thing ever.

love my gentleman of a husband.  &, as always, for him i am thankful.

i hope you can think of something today for which you are thankful.

love love,
kjp.

No comments:

Post a Comment