Friday, September 28, 2012

carrot cake whoopie pies!


i really went ahead & dove on into fall.  & it makes me so happy!  the pumpkin cupcakes have been a big success at urban.  next up, filling people's carrot cake love.  i went with carrot cake cupcakes, of course.  but then i decided to try carrot cake whoopie pies.  who doesn't love a whoopie pie??


fun fact friday: i really really hate my hands being dirty.  pretty funny line of work for me to be in, huh?  you should see how many times i wash my hands on any given work day.  it is comical.  oh!  i got a tiny bit of frosting on my finger - must wash!  a little flour is lingering - must wash!  luckily for me, wearing gloves helps a lot.  & washing my hands way too much.


i do hope you get a fall treat this weekend.  maybe a pumpkin spice latte.  maybe those pumpkin waffles floating around pinterest.  or if you really want to dive into fall, maybe a piece of pecan pie.


happy friday!! 

love love,
kjp.

No comments:

Post a Comment