Monday, September 17, 2012

the best little man.


my sister & BIL are the happy & proud parents of malcolm jack vandaveer.  &, if you ask me, he is absolutely perfect.  malcolm decided he wanted to meet them a couple of weeks early.  & how could you blame him?  welcome to the world, little man!

 {the littlest phillies fan!}

{grandpa & malcolm!}

 {malcolm is going to be so tall. look at those long feet.}

 {so incredibly proud of you two!}

i think malcolm looks just like julie's baby pictures.  adorable blonde hair & eyebrows.  definitely has some beller cheeks!  ben thinks he looks like ross, one of ben's brothers.  julie says he definitely is her child.  which sounds like a perfect combination to me.


everyone told me being an aunt is the most amazing thing in the world.  & i already agree!  luckily for you, you are going to get to see a lot of little malcolm here :)

love love,
kjp.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on becoming an Aunt! He is precious and I LOVE his name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! He is such a cutie! I can't wait to become an aunt in just a few short months! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your family on such a precious addition!!! I adore the name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kendall, I really enjoy your blog showing our new little Malcolm( I just love the name). It is great being an aunt, isn't it? Now I am the old great aunt and am so thrilled for our Vandaveer family of 3. So happy they are home and hope Julie continues to feel better. Can't wait to see them....and see my sister get her hands on him!! She is so happy.

    ReplyDelete