Friday, June 15, 2012

you're a peach!

{strawberry pound cake topped with basil whipped cream}

long gone are my don't-put-fruit-in-my-dessert days.  strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, peaches.  the more the merrier!  so please enjoy my new little obsession...

{blueberry blackberry lime bars}

{blueberry cookies!}

{oh, you're a peach, roscoe!]

happy friday to you, friends!  hope you get to put some fruit in your dessert.

& happy 10-year reunion, norman north & norman high class of 2002!!  wish blakey & i could be there to celebrate with each one of you!!  a big cheers to you from us.

love love,
kjp.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you Roscoe! I have heard so much about you!

    Also, please send one of each of those items to me as soon as possible. It's for the BABY!

    (might I suggest incorporating chocolate chips AND blueberries into your next batch of cookies? I would add oats, but texture is my obsession)

    ReplyDelete