Thursday, November 17, 2011

thankful thursday # 41.

on this week before thanksgiving, we are thankful for so many things.

i am thankful for my wonderful husband who shows his love for me every day.

i am thankful for our families that we miss so dearly.  & super thankful that we are going to hang out with every one of them in the next two months.

i am thankful for our friends.  our friends from norman that we still talk to weekly on fantasy football.  my college friends that i gchat with on a regular basis.  our med school friends that are way too busy but know we miss them.  our birmy friends that have made us feel so welcome in this new state.

i am thankful for my tanky.  he is the best snuggler in the world.  & probably the cutest too.

i am thankful for my fuchsia monkey.  my first pet.  she still greets me every morning with a lot of purrs.

i am thankful for my wonderful job.  i am so blessed to have a job i truly enjoy.

i am thankful for a night out with great friends last night & a great meal.

i am thankful for an engagement party with friends this weekend & my sister & ben coming to town next week.

& i am thankful for God showing His love to us every day.  His patience with us when we need it.  His encouragement when we need that too. & His amazing blessings.

i hope you can think of something for which you are thankful today.

love love,
kjp.

No comments:

Post a Comment