Wednesday, November 23, 2011

it's thanksgiving!!!

& i am so thankful it is here!

my sister & benny boo are here.
groceries are purchased.
the house is decorated.
& i am super ready to start the cooking & baking extravaganza that is thanksgiving.

thanksgiving last year was one of my favorite birmy memories that we will remember for years & years to come.  our first thanksgiving as husband & wife.  our first thanksgiving in birmy.  & my first thanksgiving meal to cook.  it was a wonderful day...


my annual panic of "oh my gosh, how am i going to fit a 5-gallon bucket in my fridge with all of the other groceries?!" has already been here & been solved.  wine fridge = beer fridge.  success!


ooooh, i already look forward to all of this...& more...


my grandma's pecan pie with julie & my twist...


my most amazing husband...


so ready for thanksgiving 2011 & all of our new memories.  

i hope you can think of many many things today for which you are thankful.

love love,
kjp.

No comments:

Post a Comment