Tuesday, April 26, 2011

the most beautiful kitchen tool i've ever seen.

oh my gosh, i want it.


a hot pink kitchen aid mixer with a tilt head & a glass measuring bowl?!

so gorgeous.  & a bigger bowl.  & the scraping paddle will fit.  & you can see when cream cheese is still stuck on the bottom.

if any of you out there need to buy me a {really expensive} gift, this would be a great one :)  {jokes jokes} 

oh, but the best part: being that i am now in the restaurant industry, i get 20% off at williams sonoma!  that is fabulous.  i have to send in a couple things to prove it, but then i get a card to always get 20% off!  & that means the mixer would "only" be $280 :)

tanky got a gift yesterday to match "my" mixer!  aunt julie & uncle ben sent him this lovely pink fluffy squeaky toy.  he LOVES it.  it has not left his side since he got it.  green man hasn't even been touched.  & that is huge, my friends.  {i'm pretty sure that means the mixer & i are meant to be.}

{thank you, aunt julie & uncle benny boo!}

love love,
kjp.

1 comment:

  1. That is lovely! I obsessed over the light pink one until the "Easter Bunny" (aka my parents) bought it for me a couple of years ago. It makes baking so much fun!

    ReplyDelete