Monday, September 15, 2014

week 34: boomer sooner from norman!


blakey & i took our last trip to oklahoma before baby!!  last time in norman before we are officially parents.  crazy!  & so exciting.  we headed to our great state for the big ou vs tennessee game & my dear friend, cari's, baby shower.  the game was absolutely fantastic - we got to tailgate with so many wonderful friends, see this year's intro video, laugh at me getting super nervous for each play, & cheer on the boys to a big victory.  well done, fellas, well done.  it should be a great football year.


{tailgating with christy, cari, & the baby bumps}
{more on cari's baby shower soon!}

{my original football game partner - my dad}

{my two loves - blake & nora belle!}

boom soon from norman!  next time we see you, oklahoma, miss nora belle will be in hand.

love love,
kjp.

No comments:

Post a Comment