Monday, September 1, 2014

week 32: it's football time!


32 weeks means only a few football saturdays are in between us & our little girl arriving!  it also means miss nora belle is growing about a half a pound a week.  & my nora belly is growing right along with her.  i've learned about being crazy hot for no reason, that my two options for hunger are either "i am starving!" or "i am ridiculously full!", that singing a few lines to a song could lead me to being out of breath, that just because i went to the bathroom five minutes ago, that does not mean i don't need to go right now, & that God is getting me ready to take care of my little one by waking me up every night.  & you know what, her little kicks make it all worth it.

 {nate & blake & our 26 inch pizza}

oklahoma football is here!!  & for the first game, blakey & i met up with our friends & neighbors, rachel & nate, & headed to the ou club of kansas city watch party!  it was marvelous cheering on our sooners to a fantastic victory.  looking forward to many more of those days ahead.

{tanky was ready for some football too!}

love love,
kjp.

No comments:

Post a Comment