Friday, October 18, 2013

fall weather is here!

{my pumpkin cupcake with spiced maple cream cheese frosting}

oh my goodness, it is beautiful outside!  it is a little bit chilly {low 60s in the morning & low 70s in the afternoon... i am so not prepared for winter.}, a little bit breezy, & a little bit cloudy.  isn't it a fabulous change from the hot, hot summer?  it makes me oh so happy.


this gorgeous weather is supposed to continue into the weekend, so we are going to celebrate with a big batch of soup, lots of football, & a night in with tanky.


ps i know most of these photos are HORRIBLE.  the beautiful first one is by the fancy photographer who takes pictures for urban's website.  the rest are from my very very kind manager's phone, which he is allowing me to borrow while my iphone is dead & until my new iphone arrives.  hopefully tomorrow!  then the photos will not be amazing but at least they wont be blurry.


{apple fritter donuts}

happy friday, friends!

love love,
kjp.

No comments:

Post a Comment