Tuesday, August 6, 2013

"promise me..."

{credit: tylerknott.com}

i ran across this quote on pinterest the other day & it really hit home.  we've been crazy busy at work lately with the summer crowd & special orders & employees being out of town &... crazy busy is, in the scheme of things, very good.  but i started to get so involved with just trying to get everything done that i had forgotten to enjoy it.

i love baking.  i love my job.  it truly is my dream job.  someone pays me to bake every day.  bake the things i actually want to bake.  & that is so so cool.

so friends - "promise me you will not spend so much time treading water & trying to keep your head above the waves that you forget, truly forget, how much you have always loved to swim."

love love,
kjp.

No comments:

Post a Comment