Thursday, October 27, 2011

thankful thursday # 38.

sometimes it is the little things.

when i graduated from ou, i moved to tulsa for a few months for training for my big girl job.  another trainee & i lived in an apartment with one of my dearest college class friends & his buddy living in the same building.  i would go to their apartment & watch tv with them some evenings, & i would always immediately call dibs on their super soft & comfy blanket.

it was the best blanket in the world.

so when i was moving back to okc, my friend, jed, gave me my very own super soft & comfy blanket.

i LOVE this blanket!  it is my favorite blanket in the world.  i have taken countless naps on that blanket.  every morning in the winter, i do my daily devotion wrapped up in the blanket.  blakey has learned about the amaziness of the blanket.  & tanky loves my blanket too.

 {tanky's first day home!}

{my little guy!}

 {murph man - miss you!}




 {nap time with the byrds!}

 {fuchsia loves the blanket too.}


ok.  i swear i actually narrowed down all of the pictures i have with us on the blanket.  haha.  pretty great.
OH.  back to the point.  blakey lost my blanket a couple of weeks ago.  i was so so sad about it.  but i talked to jed & found out what kind it was & where to get it!  

go to any big super mom-type store.  or the world wide web.  get the perfect touch throw blanket by berkshire.   you will be so happy.

{tanky is!}
so i am thankful.  i am super thankful for my dear friend jed for getting me the best blanket ever.  i'm thankful that i can find so much happiness in a $20 blanket.  & i'm even a little thankful blakey lost my favorite blanket because it is a million times softer brand new than many years & washes later.

maybe i'll buy a new one every year...

i hope you can think of something today for which you are thankful.

love love,
kjp.

No comments:

Post a Comment