Tuesday, July 15, 2014

week 25: hello, cravings!


those pregnancy cravings everyone always talks about have finally begun.  a few relatively normal foods sound simply amazing & refuse to exit my brain like ice cream & coffee & sweet treats of any kind.  but one quite random, not something i ever eat, keeps popping up - taco bell.  taco bell??  really??  is that even food?  so one day last week, i told my husband of my random cravings, & he picked up taco bell for us for dinner.  sweetest man in the world.  & a delicious dinner it was.  hopefully, we can keep those not-really-food meals to a minimum.

oh!  my belly button is getting oh so funny looking.  it has squished itself into a little flat indented button with a nose on top.  confession: i have always disliked how my belly button looks.  it was this super deep hole my entire life, like a hole to the middle of nowhere.  so i was pretty excited about pregnancy changing it.  now... not so sure this is better!  it's certainly not worse.  it's a funny little thing, pregnancy.

& to make your day a million times happier, please watch this video of my wonderful nephew:


love love,
kjp.

No comments:

Post a Comment