Wednesday, May 7, 2014

from week 14 to week 15: i popped!


yes, friends, i popped.  my belly is out in full force announcing to the world, "i'm pregnant!"  which is certainly better than "i could be fat or pregnant!"  don't you think?!

for the first time, a complete stranger asked me about my being pregnant.  & in one day, two friends who have known we are pregnant for awhile said to me "oh my goodness!  you ARE pregnant!"  yes, i popped.

but my favorite conversation of them all {so far} was with my husband.  while attempting to find an outfit that simply fit, i looked over at blakey & exasperatedly said "oh. my. gosh.  i'm pretty sure i'm getting bigger every day!"  he looked back at me with an expression like i had just announced to the entire world that two plus two equals four.  "i'm 100% positive you are getting bigger every day." oh, this isn't news to an obgyn?  got it.

so happy gummy bear is growing & has a big ole environment in which to grow.  happy week 15, gummy bear!

love love,
kjp.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I agree that you really popped in that one week that passed. But you look stunning and blooming with that baby bump! I hope everything goes fine from here on. Stay healthy! Lots of love!

    Julie Louly @ BabyPlus

    ReplyDelete