Thursday, August 30, 2012

thankful thursday - you're doin' fine.


how stinkin' cute are these oklahoma shirts??  my fabulous mother-in-law mailed them to us as an i-know-you-had-a-long-week-so-here-is-a-pick-me-up! gift this week!  so incredibly thoughtful & sweet. not to mention, my new thunder shirt is freakin' awesome.  & my first one!

{check out an article about the awesome new store at which these shirts were purchased in norman HERE!}

everyone should be so lucky to have amazing in-laws.

of course, blakey is pretty darn lucky with his too ;)

thankful for the encouragement after a long week.  thankful for our wonderful family.  & thankful i get to look stylish too.

i hope you can think of something today for which you are thankful.

love love,
kjp.

1 comment:

  1. Of course I am lobbying for you to come back to Oklahoma :)
    These are from a great new store in Norman called Massive Downtown!

    ReplyDelete