Monday, July 9, 2012

happy fireworks!


happy fourth of july, friends!!!  & a happy four days off to me :)

with my four days off of work, i spent fun time with my husband, got lots of sleep & caught up on life things like changing my address with everyone & changing our rental insurance to our new home & ordering my husband's birthday gift.  oh!  & i finally sent my passport info in to get my name changed on it!  as soon as that is back, i will officially be a porter.  two years later.  go me.

the fourth of july was a wonderful celebration & kick off for my vacation!  i LOVE fireworks.  do you know this about me??  it is very important.  i love fireworks.  they make me so happy.  so the fourth of july is always a happy happy day.

we had friends over for a delicious american dinner that i will tell you all about tomorrow.  after our feast, we walked down the street to a pretty darn good view of birmy's fireworks show.  it was fun to sit on the curb with good friends & watch the sky light up.


{nAshley}

{gretchen & dr romeo}

we hope you all had a wonderful day celebrating this great country too!

love love,
kjp.

No comments:

Post a Comment