Thursday, March 8, 2012

thankful thursday - i didn't say it.

{photos courtesy of the lovely mpress cards}

yesterday at work, i accidentally burned a batch of cupcakes.  i cannot say it never happens, but it is rare.  & it always irritates the heck out of me.  because i should know better.  just remember to set the timer, kendall.

so today i got to re-bake that kind of cupcakes.  & i almost burned them again.

{photos courtesy of the lovely mpress cards}

i ran back to my oven when the thought of them popped in my head.  & all i said was "you've got to be kidding me."

no cuss words.

no f-bombs.

just "you've got to be kidding me."

i didn't even think of a cuss word.

HUGE.  thank you, lent resolution.  that's a victory for today.  & i am thankful for the victory.

hope your resolutions are going well.  & if they are not, there is still time, my friends.

i hope you can think of something for which you are thankful today.

love love,
kjp.

No comments:

Post a Comment