Friday, August 23, 2013

where my baking ideas begin.


people always ask me where i come up with my baking ideas.  i would not consider myself a "creative" person.  ever.  for any reason.  i am pretty good at recreating other people's creative ideas.  but i'm just more of an inside-of-the-box kind of girl.  so, where do my ideas come from?  all over!

pinterest has certainly been huge.  thank God for technology!  you bloggers are crazy creative.  thanks so much for that.

 {maple brown sugar cookies - 
my new favorite fall cookie.}

i love going to bakeries all over the country & discovering their amazing ideas.  i always appreciate flavor combination ideas.  oh, you make a neapolitan donut?  i can make that a cake bite!

 {neapolitan cake bites -
strawberry cake, vanilla frosting, & chocolate shell}

the seasons certainly inspire my creations.  i LOVE fall.  love love love love fall.  so maple, pumpkin, sweet potato, brown sugar, pecans, & the fall trinity - cinnamon, ginger, & cloves, are happily welcome in everything!  


& you, my friends, are pretty darn talented yourselves.  i keep your best recipes & share the creations here for all in birmy to enjoy.  thanks, loves!

{sarah's amazing peanut butter swirl brownies}

happy friday, friends!

love love,
kjp.

No comments:

Post a Comment