Tuesday, May 10, 2011

gooooooooooooooal!

blakey joined a soccer team in birmingham this spring!  the vulcan united squad wasn't exactly the greatest soccer team ever, as they were last in the league last year.  but the first game with my husband resulted in a W!  

my husband, the soccer stud.

the guys on the team are a lot of fun & i've gotten to meet some neat friends/girlfriends/wives.  blakey has gotten back into one of the biggest loves of his life & gotten a little exercise too.  &, best of all, tanky gets to run around for 2 hours each sunday while i get a tan!  

this past weekend, blakey scored two goals!  one for me & one for his mom on mother's day :)

{blakey playing a little offense}

{& a little defense}

{so proud}

love love,
kjp.

3 comments:

  1. Is that a burnt orange jersey?!

    I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tank looks like he's saying "That's my dad!"

    the burnt orange is a bit tough to swallow....

    ReplyDelete