Monday, July 28, 2014

week 27: opening those eyes!


it's my last week of my second trimester!  oh my goodness, time is flying.  this week, nora belle is about the size of a head of cauliflower & weighs about two pounds.  she is learning to sleep for awhile at a time & then waking up to have a party in my belly.  you can even sometimes see her kicking!


a very wonderful thing happened for me in kansas city this week - i finally found a delicious americano.  excellent beans, a barista who knows what they are doing, & an appropriate amount of water.  i am a happy girl.  oddly correct, i knew you wouldn't disappoint.  i heart you.


& i made scones this week!  mmmmmm... maple pecan scones.  i heart you too.

{happy husband}

 {& a delicious mocktail & cocktail at remedy!
happy wife}

love love,
kjp.

1 comment: