Friday, September 17, 2010

the great state fair of OKlahoma.

an ode to the great state fair of... OOOOOOOO-klahoma.

oh, i miss it...  the giant turkey legs, the dip & dots, the stuffed animals, the stuffing of my face with ridiculously horrible for me food, the crazy amount of toys... & enjoying it all with julie byrd & benny boo & emily & tristan too.

our first year at the donor party:

{turkey leg: arguably the boys favorite part.}

{cheers}

{it's abu!  tanky still plays with him.}

{scary rollercoaster.  
i was "mom" & held everyone's stuff & took the pictures.}

{even more scary.}

{julie & blake are brave!
he looks giddy.}

{love love}

& we are back for year 2!

{more turkey legs.  obviously.}

{my favorite pic from all of the fairs.
i love you julie, for letting me talk you into taking this picture.}

{HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!!}

{pretty sure they are in love.}

{yay!!}

{GIANT stuffed animals!}

{fair games!|}

{balls?}

{more scary rollercoaster!}

i hope all of you oklahomans make it to the fair this year!  

miss you, julie byrd & benny boo & emily & tristan too.

love love,
kjp.


5 comments:

  1. amazingly i don't think there is any rain in the forecast this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm gonna let you guess what my favorite picture is :) and did you get my awesome standing pen there? is that right??:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh... i didn't even think about how sad i am to miss this until now. we have a greyhound booth at the state fair on the last day..., i will eat something disgustingly fattening for you on this day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For those of you attending OU/TX this year, please enjoy a Fried Frozen Margarita for me! http://www.nbcdfw.com/around-town/food-drink/Texas-State-Fair-Leaves-No-Food-Unfried-101481224.html

    Also, there is a wrap place that delivers to my apartment in Philly that offers Fried Oreos. I cannot wait to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your favorite is....ben's mustache??

    ReplyDelete